Make sure you pop over to visit A Teacher Without a Class, she's having an awesome GIVEAWAY!
Enter to win your own laminator!
We hope you will join us and find some great new blogs to follow!
Now onto the rules of the Blog Hop.
General Guidelines for Blogs and Blog Posts for this Link Up
- Only education blogs for teachers or by teachers will be included in the link up.
- Follow both Teachingisagift and A Teacher Without a Class on BLOGLOVIN
- Write a blog post about BLOGLOVIN, this blog hop and reasons why you want readers to follow your blog using bloglovin.
- Please don’t include product links and promotions in this blog post.
- Be sure to add the Back to School with Bloglovin badge image and make sure it's linked to the Back to School with Bloglovin blog post on Teaching Is A Gift and Teacher Without a Class by grabbing a button.
- Copy and paste the exact code in the little box below the picture:
We prefer new blog posts, but if you add the badge to an old blog post, please start pinning it and promoting it again. Thanks!
- To make the blog hop collaborative, you need to either include the linky code at the end or tell your followers to click on the Back to School with Bloglovin logo to find more blogs.
- If you want the Blog Hop to show up on your blog--just click on the grab the code at the end of the linky. Once you have copied the code, place the code in the blog by clicking on the HTML button and paste the code.
How to Join the Back to School Blog Hop Link Up
- Add your blog post to the Link Up by clicking the blue "Add Your Link" button at the end of the Blog Hop post and submitting the exact URL of YOUR blog post.
- In the NAME field write the name of your blog. In the EMAIL field, write an email address we can use contact you if necessary. This email address will not be visible to others.
- Click Submit. Choose an image to represent your blog (blog button) and crop it to fit the square shape. (NB: If your blog post is not accepted during this step, it's probably because the URL was entered incorrectly.)
Pin and share your blog post with to help promote the link up!
My way of saying thank you for following on Bloglovin
is to offer you a set of chalkboard theme
Quotes for Your Classroom Posters.
Just click on either image below to get your FREE copy!
get the InLinkz code