“Giftedness is not what you do or how hard you work. It is who you are. You think differently. You experience life intensely. You care about injustice. You seek meaning. You appreciate and strive for the exquisite. You are painfully sensitive. You are extremely complex. You cherish integrity. Your truth-telling has gotten you in trouble. Should 98% of the population find you odd, seek the company of those who love you just the way you are. You are not broken. You do not need to be fixed. You are utterly fascinating. Trust yourself!”

Linda Silverman~Gifted Development Center Denver


Saturday 28 June 2014

It's a Canada Day Blog Hop Eh?

Ruby Slippers Blog Designs


Summer vacation officially started for me at 3:30 yesterday!  I was so relieved to finally be done for the year.  A bunch of great canadian bloggers and Teachers Pay Teachers store owners are linking up to kick off the Canada Day long weekend with a FREEBIE fest!  

There are lots of great blogs to check out and freebies to download...to help get you ready for that time of year that shall not be talked about on the first day of summer vacation (BTS).

Here is my FREEBIE.  Just click on the image below to download it from my TpT store.  There are TONS of other great freebies you might want to grab while you are there.


To continue your hop just follow along below.









7 comments:

  1. Hi Sidney!

    Thanks for the graphic freebie - that will be very useful.
    :) Shelley
    The Write Stuff Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shelley! Love your blog post and freebie too! I appreciate you stopping by. Have an awesome Canada Day on Tuesday. You know I am thinking of you!
    Sidney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for Participating and Actually being Canadian!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a proud Canadian blogger Desiree! Thanks for organizing the hop..I'm glad I got my act together and actually posted!
      Sidney

      Delete
  4. Thank you, Sidney. I can even use this with my ones :)
    So glad summer has finally started for both of us.
    Happy Canada Day!

    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing! Have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete